Notice: Undefined variable: tiemstamp in /var/www/vhosts/provincialnetwork.ca/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/cseven/single-jobs.php on line 42
News & Events
, Vineland, ON
Description of the role
The Maintenance Department of Bethesda requires one (1) 1.0 Full Time Facilities Support Staff
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Perform and assist in the maintenance of plumbing, heating, and electrical systems of all building systems within Bethesda
• Seasonal maintenance of all group homes and programs including plowing, shoveling, salting, grass cutting, and tree and shrub pruning
• Perform and assist in group home/program moves, as required
• Perform all Maintenance Requisitions for repairs, renovations, and decorating requests as directed by the Maintenance Manager
• Continuously perform safety inspections of all Bethesda-owned properties
• Adhere to all safety and building codes
This position requires a responsible person who is self motivated and requires little supervision. Maintenance staff are required to be on-call on a rotational basis.
Interested applicants must have previous maintenance experience, knowledge of general maintenance department procedures and be able to meet the physical requirements of the position. Preference will be given to candidates who possess an Ontario Certificate of Qualification in a relevant trade and have completed significant course work, in a relevant technical discipline, at the college level. The successful candidate must possess a valid Ontario driver’s license and be insurable. The ability to drive truck and trailer combinations is an asset. Current First Aid and CPR certifications are required. General computer knowledge is required.
Satisfactory disciplinary and attendance records are required.